Test your skills and patience against this unusual column tower game. Players will take turns rolling the dice, then carefully remove the corresponded color block that the dice shows. The colorful blocks have a smooth surface making it easy to remove. the player who knocks down the tower will lose the game.
It takes skill, strategy, and luck! Challenge yourself or play with friends and family. Helps develop hand & eye coordination, strategic thinking skills, and interactive playtime together.
Improve children's three-dimensional imagination, color cognitive ability,
boosts imagination, and stimulate the children's curiosity & creativity.
Train fine movements and develop hand-eye coordination skills, improve thinking ability while encouraging critical thinking and problem-solving.
This all-wood, brightly-painted Pisa Tower Stacking Game encourages children to play the way they want to play. No batteries, no plugs, and no instructions needed!
How to play?
- Place one ring on a flat surface, then place cylinders on the space with lines accordingly. Each layer with two cylinders in different colors
- Once all cylinders are full filled on a ring, then place another one on it's above and continue stacking the cylinders, following this step until all cylinders are stacked
- Once all cylinders are stacked on 10 rings, you can start playing the game!
- The youngest player goes first, other players take turns according to clockwise direction.
- Every player throws the dice in turns, if it's an arrow on the dice, you can throw the dice again. If it's the figure on the dice, you can throw the dice twice.
- Once all rings are well stacked with full filled cylinders, the game will continue. Players take out the cylinders one by one, who makes the tower collapse, who will lose the game!
Take out the pink cylinder when it's pink on the dice
Take out the gree cylinder when it's green on the dice
Take out the yellow cylinder when it's yellow on the dice
Take out the orange cylinder when it's orange on the dice
Throw the dice again when it's an arrow on the dice
Throw the dice twice when it's the figure on the dice
Recommended for children above 3-year-old.
- 36 Cylinders (each color has 12 Pcs)
- 7 Rings
- 1 Dice
Approved ASTM and CE testing. Made of 100% Real Wood, Non-Toxic, Environment-friendly, Safe for Kids. Meets all specifications of European (EN-71) and American (ASTM) Toy Safety Standards.
- Hassle Free Returns
- 100% Money-Back Guaranteed